Monday 26 May 2014

Sunday Stash - Blenders Part 2


So last week I showed you my turquoise and teal blenders from eQuilter.com. Today I'm showing you the second fat quarter bundle I bought.

This bundle was called eQuilter COLOR PALETTE - Rousing REDS! and also has a selection of 15 fat quarters.


 I divided this bundle up for the pictures as well. The first bundle are quite deep velvety reds some prints have a hint of black through them.
 
 


This second set consists mainly of bright, vibrant reds. I must say that although I think this is a great stash builder I'm not very partial to a lot of these prints so will need to put my thinking cap on when I go to use these to make sure the end result will be something I am happy with. Happy for suggestions !!
 
I'm not a huge red fan so that could be the issue however I do have some other red in my stash that I will show soon that I think is going to make an amazing red and white quilt - I've already put the pattern design together. But enough about that...

It's Sunday so I'm linking up with Molli Sparkles Sunday Stash weekly linky party.

Molli Sparkles


Till next time.....happy sewing....

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I love to read all my guests comments and I will try my best to reply.