Monday 14 April 2014

Sunday Stash - Little Matryoshka


Just a little late with my Sunday Stash blog today - but better late than never don't they say. I had a good excuse I was busy having a fun filled day celebrating with family and friends my son's 5th Birthday - boy do they grow up quick.

Anyway back to the fabric. This gorgeous selection is from the Little Matryoshka range from Riley Blake. I have 5 half yards of this and had a request to make a pretty rag quilt for a little baby girl so I immediately pulled this out of the stash.


I just love these beautiful florals and the way that blues add a special touch to a girly quilt.


I also snuck in some spots and stripes from the range as well.


I've already cut into this fabric - 10 inch squares and 9 inch batting ready for rag quilt construction. This one shouldn't take long to go together and I can't wait to see how these fabrics will look all together.

It's Sunday so I'm linking up with Molli Sparkles Sunday Stash weekly linky party.

Molli Sparkles


Till next time...happy sewing !!

1 comment

  1. Hi Jenny! I'm just going through my inbox and found a comment from you on my blog for the 9" economy blocks - and I can't reply to you as you're a "no reply blogger". Anyway, just wanted to let you know how thrilled I am you're using the block tutorial for your bee! You'll have to show me the end result! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I love to read all my guests comments and I will try my best to reply.