Thursday 13 February 2014

Another day at the markets


I like to attend our local Babies and Kids market. It is only on every 3 months and it gives me a chance to talk to my customers and get a feel for what they like and what they think of my products. It also gives them a chance to check out my items in the flesh - to touch and feel the quality and to tell you the truth it's a bit of an ego boost too when complete strangers come over to tell you how amazing they think your products are.

So to everyone that I saw, thank you and for those of you who have ordered something thank you again. I am passionate about sewing and quilting and you allow me to fuel that passion and for that I am truly grateful.

In preparation for the market I whipped up a quick cot quilt using the Oh Fransson Charm Squares Baby Quilt Tutorial which you can find here. I used a charm pack from Oink-a-Doodle-Moo by Jenn Ski for Moda Fabrics which is so bright and colourful and finished it off with straight line quilting. This is available for sale in my Madeit store here.


I also couldn't resist some beautiful fabric with these cute little foxes with a blue gingham background. I teamed it up with some red and white spots for beautiful playmat that would suit either a boy or girl. This is also available in my Madeit store here.


Till next time - happy sewing ...

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I love to read all my guests comments and I will try my best to reply.