Sunday 30 March 2014

Sunday Stash - Lush

 
I was fortunate enough a few months ago to pick up 10 fat quarters of Lush by Patty Young for Michael Miller. I was immediately drawn the beautiful florals featuring large lily's and lotus flowers.


My selection consisted of mainly pinks and turquoises which fit together beautifully including a few simple style blenders.


I am thinking of teaming this fabric up with some grey shot cotton from my stash and making various sized sashed blocks into a queen bed quilt. Make sure you watch this space !!

It's Sunday so I'm linking up with Molli Sparkles Sunday Stash weekly linky party.

Molli Sparkles


Till next time....happy sewing..

5 comments

  1. Nice combo, that pink and turquoise! Will look awesome paired up with the grey shot cotton. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely design, enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shades of green and pink- you have the radiant orchid trend covered also. Can't wait to see the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the idea of using these with grey. Hadn't seen these lovely prints before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I've had my eye on those lotus flowers, too. You might have just tipped me over the edge to buy them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I love to read all my guests comments and I will try my best to reply.