Monday 2 June 2014

Sunday Stash - Charley Harper for Birch Fabrics


Ok I'm excited...well very excited. I have been waiting for these fabrics to come back in stock for what has felt like an eternity (ok about 6 months) and now I have them in my hands - yay !!!

This is the Charley Harper fat quarter bundle for Birch Fabrics and is 100% certified organic premium quilting weight cotton. This range is also available in other fabric types to.

Charley Harper was a wildlife artist and used shapes, vibrant colour combinations, patterns and textures in his work. I ended up purchasing two fat quarter bundles in the hope to make a king bed quilt for my bed with these.


With birds, cardinals, ladybugs and the like, and simple geometric shapes these fabrics are just amazing.


 I even love the simplicity of these designs and could see their use outside this range paired with other fabrics in my stash.


Super cute images of birds complemented with spots.
 
 
I also purchased about 6 yards of the far right leaf prints in the blue range for my quilt backing.
  
It's Sunday so I'm linking up with Molli Sparkles Sunday Stash weekly linky party.

Molli Sparkles


Till next time.....happy sewing....

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I love to read all my guests comments and I will try my best to reply.