Monday 14 July 2014

Sunday Stash - Sphere


I was fortunate enough to receive a set of fat eighths from the Sphere range by Zen Chic For Moda from my friends at the Fat Quarter Shop recently. For me this fabric is very different as I'm yet to quilt with such a modern fabric design.



I have fallen in love with the colour palette particularly the beautiful blues.



There are also some lovely greys in the range and some yellow for that pop of colour.


Also included are these two lower volume prints.


I have selected a range of 25 fabrics and made a test block so I'm ready to start my new quilt.

It's Sunday so I'm linking up with Molli Sparkles Sunday Stash weekly linky party.

Molli Sparkles


Till next time.....happy sewing....

4 comments

  1. I'm drooling over this pile of fabric. There are some really great patterns in there and the colors are stunning. I look forward to seeing your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, these are great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics. I look forward to seeing what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just bought these in the Instagram destash. I think they'll be great for a quilt for my little boys bed. I'm thinking of using the Pow Wow pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew. I haven't really used fabrics so modern before either, but Zen Chic's fabrics are really appealing to me. I think because they are so good for boys. I've just found your blog through the new bloggers hop. I'm about two weeks behind in my blog reader!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I love to read all my guests comments and I will try my best to reply.