Monday 30 December 2013

Simple Jelly Roll Quilts

Well by now you know about my pre cut obsession (yes I admit it!) so when I was asked to make a cot quilt for a baby shower gift for a little girl at short notice what better way than to make a simple jelly roll quilt - so I made two !!


The first one went off to her new home and was made with Sweetcakes by Doodlebug Designs for Riley Blake Designs. As I have 3 boys I absolutely love making anything girly and this one was just so pretty I didn't want to part with it.


The next jelly roll quilt was made with Little Red Riding Hood by Tasha Noel for Riley Blake Designs. I'm thinking that I'm a little obsessed with Riley Blake fabric at the moment don't you ??


This one is available for sale on my Facebook page here.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I love to read all my guests comments and I will try my best to reply.